Monday, January 31, 2011

Name Of Vaccination For Uterus Cancer

Man looking to strip that follows it (Mario Benedetti)

Lord Knight limpet mollusk
already know what I'm
missteps know my corners and my phobias
my bars I love my scarf
know the puteadas
I pray slowly when passing the green

pointing to the sky you know how to spit
outside when the helicopter makes me

shadow knows best what women look and you too you look
degenerated
is the only agreement between us and lasts
what a lily or a burst

know what chokes me
stubborn sweetness when they fall the most tender best
that could lift a little fierce innocence
save us

conocés I know that there are some
who fell for you son
bitch I mean poor limpet mollusk
you see what you're in much worse
steps
conocés what game and what I bet you know that
disappear
bet that you're not the guy but the rusty rusty screw scaffold


follow me down my street on my tango
for my rain and my nights watching my
Sandy Gulls
my card and my post office box and my cold

know my hugs and my mustache
dessert wine my phone my
my notebook with my wife
addresses my umbrella my pockets

you know everything that is outside all of

outer surface away my spare and my skin
and that's not enough to make

tab where you can not see where they come
phone antennas in the left atrium
I have my berretín unassailable evidence
to defeat and oblivion

there destiny or do not know who the hell
assembled love and hatred stored
but that's where you lose track
is where we will fuck

Mr Knight limpet mollusk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment