Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Wipe Your Butt With Long Artificial Nails

DECO: lots of light and wooden floor

Good morning!

Some time ago I commented that if all goes as planned, in a few months (and I think they will still be a few) David, Miso and I move house.

And I say that will be a few months mainly because we have not yet begun works. The plans are more or less clear but still are not entirely determined so always good for some inspiration .

Today I bring you images an attic in Sweden I found a few days ago Delikatissen (undoubtedly one of my favorite decorating blogs) and immediately caught my attention illustrate several important points that articulate the idea in my head for days area of our future home .

fluid space, simple furnishings, lots of light and white base to the floor wood gets warm to the perfect counterpoint.

Just what I like!
=)

Imagen 3
Imagen 4
Imagen 5
Imagen 6
Imagen 7
Imagen 8
Imagen 9
Imagen 10
Imagen 11
Imagen 12
Imagen 13
Imagen 14
Imagen 15

The truth is that I could not say exactly why but I this space has captivated me. It has nothing (so to speak, of course;) but has it all.

What you think about it @ s?

What style is your ideal home?

And speaking of decor : H o comply TWO THREE years y. ..

We celebrated with a draw!

Read more ... CLICK !


A big hug and happy Monday
=)


Images credit: Bolaget via Delikatissen

0 comments:

Post a Comment