Sunday, February 27, 2011

Xantrex Battery Chargers

DECO: WF

Good morning!

marks the start of new week with a bit of decoration and if last week let ourselves fall in love with this beautiful penthouse in Sweden where the color white and wood were the major players, today I would like to continue in that same line presentándoos one of my favorite works of The Bjurulf .

This highly acclaimed stylist Swedish interior (which I've written some time in três ) conducted several productions for some time to Ikea and the truth is that I got me open-mouthed with each of them.

Today I bring you just such work for the Swedish brand. This is a cozy starring white and burnished that can give you some ideas nice and very cheap to time to decorate your home facing a celebration :

Imagen 1
Imagen 2
Imagen 3
Imagen 4
Imagen 5
Imagen 6

And to facilitate you the task, here are a collage and direct links to most parts have been seen in pictures:

white + wood



4) chandelier

5) thermos jug



8) cutlery

9) lamp




Is not amazing the wonders that can be achieved without departing from the Ikea catalog?


And, as I am, I will take that passes Pisuerga Valladolid:

Please Mr. Ikeo, have mercy on the people of Valencia and put us a store soon!
;)

A hug for everyone and happy Monday
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment