Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Play Pokemon Silver Online And Savable

VP + DRAW: sunny sunday pinky


The last weekend in Valencia again we enjoyed a great time and bright sunshine that allowed us to enjoy Sunday morning and visit a my favorite buildings in the city:

the old market of Columbus

About the look elected, I decided advantage for a brand purchases I've made this season and still hung with the label on my closet.

As you will see soon, this is a dress very simple lines, color very pale pink and manufactured in a perforated fabric that resembles a very thin face.

To complete the set and "wrap" a bit, I chose my inseparable thick socks, boots wedge and short jacket (all black) and touch of color followed in the range of pink clothing but in tones uploaded much of my portfolio PS1, one of my favorite pendants and my new nail polish.

And as always, after the explanation, I leave you with images of this new "The Naked Face" :

1 silla intro.jpg_effected
2 entera1.jpg_effected
3 cubierta2.jpg_effected
4 .jpg_effected
5 chaqueta.jpg_effected
6 pilar.jpg_effected
7 silla chaqueta.jpg_effected
8 pilares cubierta.jpg_effected
9 media sonrisa.jpg_effected
10 sillones.jpg_effected
11 chaqueta quitada copia.jpg_effected
12 detalle cartera gafas.jpg_effected
13 silla.jpg_effected
14 sentada.jpg_effected
15 gafas.jpg_effected
16 yo última2.jpg_effected
17 cosas destello.jpg_effected-001
18 gafitas copia2.jpg_effected

look details:

1) Dress H & M (O / I 2010-11)

2) jacket Cortefiel *

3) Average Wolford *

4) Zara boots (O / I 2010-11)
(which I show here )

5) PS1 handbag Proenza Schouler *
(also you could see here )

6) Pendant of granny glasses he brought my friend Marta U.S.
(but also you can find in other colors in Happy Ideas )

7) Nail Polish No. 64 of Deliplus

8) lipstick "le rouge absolu" n º 390, Lancôme

(*): seasons previous


A big hug and see you tomorrow
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment