Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spanish Thank You Wedding

low cost celebrations: the engagement session of Elena and Roberto

Good morning!

Today I am a bit at half throttle due to a virus but could not finish the week without sharing with you one of the White Fridays most special I've done so far as it is the first starring gorgeous pairing of a reader of the blog and her new husband and .

They are Elena and Roberto , just days before the wedding decided to put the hands of the very talented photographer Sara Lazarus to immortalize one of the special moments their lives. And they succeeded thanks to a engagement session vintage style I'm sure you'll like it as much as me.

One of the things I like about this meeting (in addition to the faces of lovers of the two;) is the fact that she has a special memory for the city of Paris and it was there that Robert asked Elena to marry him ...

"Romantic, right?

And there is still the best! I leave you with pictures:

Imagen 1
Imagen 2
Imagen 3
Imagen 4
Imagen 5
Imagen 6
Imagen 7
Imagen 8
Imagen 10
Imagen 11
Imagen 12
Imagen 13
Imagen 14
Imagen 15

is not it a pass?

Well this is just a tiny selection of all the wonderful pictures containing report and you can see in full by clicking here .

From here I want to thank Elena and Roberto , knowing my weakness for engagement sessions, they wanted to share yours with tod @ s WE ARE s.

I made a big illusion!

You make a couple more great and, of course, something that has begun in a manner so beautiful can only be expect the best of the best .

And, of course, my most sincere congratulations to Sara Lazarus so perfect for work. I feel a terrible desire to go David and I Granada a weekend with you and set up something like ;)

And to you @ s ...

What you think of ?

Do you think the theme of the sessions preboda "different" is going to be spread increasingly among English couples?


A strong hug to everybody and happy week
=)

PS and White Fridays along with 100% English and featuring readers of the blog, next week we expect a very special wedding ... Who will? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment