Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can Herpes Affect Pregnancy Tests

MY ICONS: Julianne Moore

Good morning!

As you may gather from the title of the post, today I would like Brand a new section on the blog dedicated to my icons . People I, for one reason or another, feel a special admiration and I'd like to have a place of honor in this space as much mine as yours.

And to release the section I have chosen a woman that although I like always, I think I will even more dazzling as years pass :

Julianne Moore

Will because every day I like acting?
(Do not tell me that his performance "a single man" was not to remove his hat?)

Could it be that the freckled skin wonderful red hair?

Is it because of the serene beauty and without fanfare?

Or maybe by that estilazo which radiates in each one of his appearances?


Whatever it is, this first post is for her and for these beautiful pictures of the campaign SS 2011 signature Talbots I hope you like them so very much like me:

j1
j2
j3
j5
j6
j7

And although you can buy the exact part of each look in shop online signature, here are a little too collage "homegrown" inspired styling the last image (which for some is my favorite;) :
get the look julianne

skirt Asos


handbag Marc by Marc Jacobs

multiple ring Maison Martin Margiela


And you boys ..

"I also like Julianne Moore?

A hug and tomorrow
=)


PS: Today here you can read the small interview that Laura has made me in his blog Wy Wellness Lab =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment