Sunday, March 20, 2011

Water Spilled On Mattress

DECO: a garden on high

Good morning!

This Monday decoration and " back to school" to many of Valencia, I would like to introduce another of my favorite design pieces and will serve as a floral tribute to the spring that premiered today.

This time we return to the world of hanging lamps ( CLIC and CLIC to see my some of my favorites) to present the model Skygarden designed by Marcel Wanders to sign Flos :

1

According account the same Wanders, one of the things that fascinated him one of the houses they lived was rich coffered their roofs.

The designer could spend hours contemplating the beauty of its white reliefs plant motifs and, when it was moving, he realized that most would miss less than his old home would be his particular "garden in heaven" .

With this in mind, decided to design a piece that he might take the Garden wherever he went and thus was born the lamp Skygarden.

A minimalist hemisphere hiding inside a and white embossed flower garden that, as happens with coffered ceilings, only discover that they lift a bit the look looking to see a little beyond the obvious.

Although there is a multitude of colors, my favorite is undoubtedly the black because I like how further accentuates the contrast between the minimalist bright dark outside and the striking , white, matte and baroque interior .

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

What do you think?

Do you like Skygarden as much as me?


A hug and happy Monday
=)

PS If you live in Valencia , this lamp you can see live the restaurant area of \u200b\u200b Wandu Palace and also at a shoe store Calle Jorge Juan that, if memory serves me correctly, I think called Jacare . Pass worth a look because I assure you that live wins, much:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment