Sunday, March 13, 2011

Heimlich -chili -russell -drheimlich

prescription including: an attic of 65m2 and a terrace

Good morning!

Although I will Fallas week will be completely disconnected from internet , I did not blog that little progress and have left scheduled Posts so that, throughout these days, my absence is not notice anything at all;)

And if you try to follow the normal schedule, the week can not start of otherwise than with a little decoration.

few weeks ago I spoke of a beautiful penthouse Scandinavian style based on the importance of the white and the wood floor and last Friday we released our first Outside of holding a engagement party on the terrace , right?

Well today I a small mix of both things and I bring attic of 65m2 with a incredible charm and a terrace that, facing the weather , is the most desirable.

and envy!
;)

no doubt a great little housing full of inspiration for me, just in case, I have taken very good note ...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
14

What do you think?

"You belong to that group of fortunate that they have at home with some space outside to enjoy the good weather (when you decide to come) ?

Big kiss and see you tomorrow
=)

NOTE: Because this week I will be totally disconnected from my mail, I can not read or answer emails during this time. However, I promise to start to catch up just "landed on the ground" again =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment