Friday, March 18, 2011

How Long Do Hematoma Last

Clarification Clarification

This came on Wednesday in the Chronicle Journal, a hotbed of journalists, newspaper consumption because they are always strong with the people. By the way if you like Susana Gimenez anal sex:




"He says he did not. However, Lorna, a faithful follower of the diva, sent her to the front, as it was at the meeting last Tuesday. "For me, Susan was speaking in jest, because I was under the press conference of his magazine, with readers and Alessandra Rampolla, in fact, after all laughed. She occasionally likes to joke. It has an excellent sense of humor, "said Lorna, the most faithful follower Susan. "A Susan does not like much about his private life. However, every now and has some privacy, especially if you are talking to their public trust, not on television or directly with reporters. There is nothing wrong to tell what he wants, "said Lorna, who is also a journalist and lawyer, and has maintained website for years Susan and me."



This mail received by a colleague:



"Hello masking: Given the generated controversy about the alleged sayings of Susana Giménez about anal sex and what I said about the topic I want to clarify that she did not say what the media say he said it simply speak the subject and put her face that liked and try to disengage the topic and said something funny as everyone laughed. When I told him it was a joke I meant that the situation was a joke and Susan and everyone laughing at issue were completed. Anyway, if I had said there is nothing bad I do not want to get hit by something he did not say that would imply that I hurt or refute. Already masked

thank you very much for clarification.

Regards, Lorna. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment