Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Quotes About Cancer

WF: an arrow LANVIN


The truth is that crush I have seldom with wedding dresses I see. In general I like many but when I think of what choose for me, the range is significantly reduced.

Of course, my biggest crush was with MI dress (I saw a summary of Gaudí Novias and knew it was mine) and more than two years after that election, I have not seen any that I have done change his mind. But if I had to pick a dress for second place, this place today would dispute it certainly creations my 4 favorite bridal designers and wonderful Lanvin that the bride wears the wedding that I present today:

lanvin

Is not it beautiful?

The truth is that I of this dress I like everything . Its shape, color , his fall, the loop nude color under your chest ...

Also, I really like how he has combined the bride with supplements in yellow gold, loose wavy hair and flat sandals.

estilazo Menudo!

lanvin B-N

What you have here @ s preferences in terms of wedding dresses you mean?

Have you already suffered a "crush"?


A hug and happy weekend.

On Monday I'll be back "real."
=)

Images credit: Ashley Garmon via Once Wed

0 comments:

Post a Comment