Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Make Good Stick Fights In Adobe Flash

Masking

Given the controversy that was generated on the cases said Susana Giménez about anal sex and what I said about the topic I want to clarify that she did not say what the media say he said it simply speak the subject and She made a face that did not like and try to disengage the topic and said something funny as everyone laughed. When I told him it was a joke I meant that the situation was a joke and Susan and everyone laughing at issue were completed.


Anyway if I had said there is nothing bad I do not want to get hit by something he did not say that would imply that I impair or deny it.

I hope this is clear and no one thinks that betray Susana.

was all a big misunderstanding. Lorna

0 comments:

Post a Comment