Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Samsung Dvd Player Chase Rewards

A small breath of spring

Good morning!

Between winter look and winter look (and play another ACD tomorrow that I hope to shelve FINALLY winter clothes) , today I bring to blog a little breath of spring with fantastic detail Oysho sent me a few days ago and, with his romantic clothes and golden light , makes me dream with these slow afternoon and almost eternal fortunately are becoming increasingly close ...

1 sobre
2 ext
3 lomo
4 título
5 número
6 libro2
7 question1
8 1
9 libro3
10 question2
11 shorts
12 flor
13 vestido
14 playa
15 bikini
16 bambi
17 fin

As you can see, this is a carefully numbered edition catalog featuring SS 2011 by Bambi model Australians Northwood Blyth and signed by photographer Daniel Riera .

(You can view the entire catalog here )

The truth is that a season more (because that the autumn gift I also loved) Oysho has managed to captivate with its soft, feminine proposals. And indeed, I have booked my favorite outfit :

COLLAGO BIKINI
Which do you stay vosotr @ s?

A hug and tomorrow
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment