Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cheaters Korean Movie

Susan did not say what they say they said (Infobae)

"It seems that in this country you can think different"


diva said of the attacks on Mirtha Legrand, the image of the President and even passion in their partners


Again, the diva Susana Gimenez offered his perspective on various issues in the country and referred both to the image of the President as aggression towards Mirtha Legrand.
Since many television personalities chose to turn against Mirtha, for their political views, others repudiated so many attacks, as the case of Susan.


"Everyone can do and say whatever he wants. It seems that in this country you can think differently from the other because they're the enemy, is ridiculous. I do not understand the terrible intolerance. And Mirta is a woman not aggressive or rude and everything you said it was with high and is the truth. We will not deny a lot of things that are bad, inflation, insecurity, poverty .... we will not deny that things are fine, the economy has risen, "he said on the radio.


In that vein, the diva spoke about the image of President Cristina Fernandez and said that after following the death her husband Nestor Kirchner, she noticed a change: "Maybe it is softer, more human or more tender or less cold."


Among other issues, he recalled the conversation he had with the readers of his magazine, at a special meeting for the month of women, and denied having talked about anal sex that day, "I said nothing, I asked a sexologist what women more questions and left that topic. And I put face of disgust, nothing more. The sentence that I liked and that was delicious and I do not think it's not well either, "said the driver, who prefriere sometimes not to know certain things.

" My team is prohibited from telling the pale. It was a process, at first I went crazy. Obviously there are things that give me a fight. The lie gives me a lot of anger, I go with tub Marley and all that bullshit makes me rage. "

Finally, in the context of women's talk, said he had no prescription for couples and said:" The passion does not last more than 8 years. I have friends who do, but I personally do not think so. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment