Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hanging Bathroom Mirrors

WF: engagement party on the terrace

Good morning!

Now that spring is approaching , and although the weather in many places, accompanied by yet because you think mood for nicer temperatures, clear skies and the first outdoor parties the year.

why our White Friday featuring today is the first celebration outdoor season. This is the party that Kate and David offered their best friends to celebrate their commitment .

A decor in blues-based intended to detail (which I think you can get many good ideas) , a tasty dinner on the terrace the evening, and the best company ...

What more could you want?

I leave you with pictures and I hope you prove as inspiring as I do:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

what do you think @ s of the idea to hold an engagement party?

I think that, if in small committee can be the perfect occasion to celebrate a special event with closest friends, dedicate the time maybe the wedding day is more difficult to find and, if held in sufficient time, the ideal time to deliver the invitations .

What I you say?

A hug and happy weekend
=)


Images credit: Abby Jiu Photography via Style me pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment