Tuesday, March 1, 2011

South Park Streaming Subtitle

an ACD from the elements

Good morning!

Today, as most Wednesdays, I bring a few images unveiled face and, although this time are less numerous of what we've come, are all we could get on a Sunday in which all the planets seemed aligned against us .

is because the only time in the morning we had available for taking pictures was just ONLY, in the midst of a weekend scorching sun of , the weather turned ugly ugly ugly ... Clouds a strong wind and freezing and of course ... RAIN!

Ale .... Do not miss anything!
= S

However, before it started to rain and storm in the midst of , at least we got to take some pictures today I used to teach the look wearing that day.

As you will see immediately, I mixed some parts with a certain air rocker (such as studded jeans and bag) with one of my many vests "festival-goers " ( you know what I lost my flare ) and as romantic counterpoint, my new shirt" good girl. "

I leave you with images to see what you think the final effect.

(Please, do not you hold me in mind disheveled hair and face with cold supreme. Haha!;)

1 entera.jpg_effected
2 detalle.jpg_effected
3 bolso.jpg_effected
4 media.jpg_effected
5 detalle lentejuelas.jpg_effected-001
6 zapatos.jpg_effected

details look:


vest with sequins H & M *

studs jeans H & M *

Zara shoes (O / I 2010-2011)

Balenciaga bag *
(which I introduced in my first ACD )

(*): previous seasons

A hug and happy Wednesday
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment