Monday, March 7, 2011

Movies That Appropriate For School

JOURNAL ATELIER # 7 _ Dale fluoride!

Good morning! And today especially to all women , in our day =)

As sure almost everyone know s, the number 7 (The 7 already!) of Atelier magazine was released a couple of days and already ready to be devoured and, above all, ENJOYED in "the best screens" :

atelier7

With content as varied as ever and marked by a different and interesting view of the latest edition of the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week , this issue also no shortage of editorial , interviews and, of course, sections of the regular contributors of the journal from which I have the great good fortune to join.

Each month, my bit in this great project is called The Trendscope and this month is the most colorful .. .

inserted I leave the whole magazine (as usual, "accidentally" opened by my section) and I hope you enjoy it so very like I did last weekend.

A big congratulations to the team!
=)


(To read the review full screen you only have to click on the image and also remind you that you can download the entire issue in pdf from this page )

And, since the chip as colorful, here are my personal proposal in which I have chosen to One piece main color (pants) combined with a simple white shirt and where the "highlight" really comes from the hand of fluorine accessories as well as shoes 100% "urraquiles" very very soon will land my closet:

get the look colors

look details:








And you @ s what I say?

Do you animaréis this season with an explosive mixture of colors?

Big kiss and see you tomorrow
=)

PS: Now you can read here the questionnaire I have been dedicated to Café Olé in seccción "Bloggers with style . What an honor! Thanks, Elena! =)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment