Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Only One Copy Of Diablo 2 May Run At A Time

Vente Privée lottery winners

Good morning!

After a good session cut / paste , I can finally announce the 5 winners of drawing more participation has had in the history of the blog :

5 hall wilson1.jpg_effected

And no wonder ...

cheques VP


Finally, the winners of the checks € 50 to spend on VP are ...

ganadores sorteo
(For more information, you can check here drawing page)

CONGRATULATIONS TO @ S 5!

(soon to be put in contact with you @ s from Vente Privée to give over your prize =)

Thank you all ( The more than 400!) for your participation and, of course, thanks to Vente Privée the great experience I had in Paris and the "gifts" let me bring me to my readers;)

A big hug and see you tomorrow
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment