Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Product Is Good For Blemishes

DECO: I like to rock

Good morning!

Today, in our now classic post DECO of Monday, I am ready to continue to swell the list of "my obsessions decorative" ( You can see renditions here earlier here, here , here , here , here ...) and that the piece can I present today is the most I'm sure that sooner or later, be one of the stars in our house .

And today I speak of a classic among classics as the ...

intro
( Rocking Armchair Rod)

This rocking reinforced plastic fiberglass, metal and wood was released in 1948 thanks to the talents of husband and wife team of architects and designers Charles and Ray Eames and has now become all a design icon of the twentieth century . In fact, as you probably already too well established, rarely is today the decorating magazine which did not find it in some of their stories.

Personally I declare a absolute fan of this design and, although I consider perfect all travelers , I like especially to complete the decoration of a child's room and that when the baby is small can be very useful for rocking in our arms and when I grow up, sure it happens pipe playing in his rocking chair megaresistente fun.

And as always, by way of example, here are some pictures that feed my devotion :

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
nursery
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

And you boys ..

Do you like this rocking chair as much as me?

A big hug and see you tomorrow
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment